You signed in with another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.You signed out in another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.You switched accounts on another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.Dismiss alert
I'm interested in improving the robustness of the Trigger.dev SDK. I've been working on defining strict Zod schemas for the API client to replace placeholder z.any() calls, specifically for the listRunEvents endpoint. This improves type safety and prevents runtime validation errors across the platform, including the MCP server
Prior contributions or relevant experience
I have previously contributed to this repository! My PR #2874 ('Fix/sdk stream root fallback') was merged in January 2026. I am now following up with more SDK improvements in PR #3215, but it was auto-closed because I'm not on the vouched list yet. You can see my history of contributions on this account and my previous merged work here: #2874
@bharathkumar39293 I'll add you to the vouch list! Just a heads up, we may stay close opened PRs if we decide that the cost of integrating the PR outways the benefits. There are some things you can do to help improve the chance of your PR getting accepted:
Do some cost/benefit analysis yourself first. If the change is risky to ship, consider what the benefit would be to users. Including this analysis in the PR would go a long way.
Always open your PRs in draft status first, and address any CodeRabbit code review comments first.
Don't mark the PR "Ready to Review" untill all CodeRabbit code review comments have been resolved (some you will be able to just mark as resolved, but ideally with a comment).
Don't mark the PR "Ready to Review" until all CI checks pass
Activity
ericallam commentedon Mar 14, 2026
@bharathkumar39293 I'll add you to the vouch list! Just a heads up, we may stay close opened PRs if we decide that the cost of integrating the PR outways the benefits. There are some things you can do to help improve the chance of your PR getting accepted:
matt-aitken commentedon Oct 7, 2026
We have a new Vouch policy, please see the discussion here: #5010